Clinical Aromatherapy – 200 hour program – 4 x 50 hour sections
Taught by : Linda-Anne Kahn CIDESCO HHP CLT-LANA, NCTMB, CMT CHNC Owner, Founder and Medical Wellness Director of Beauty KIiniek Aromatherapy Day Spa and Wellness Center.
The object of this course is:
- To give the student an in depth basic knowledge and understanding of the field of aromatherapy.
- Help students to have a thorough understanding of aromatherapy to use as a career path or to incorporate into an existing professional practice.
- To train students to practice safely and effectively with high ethical standards
- To teach each student the necessary skills and knowledge to effectively treat a wide range of disorders and stress related body mind problems.
- To discuss how essential oils interact on physical, emotional and energetic/ spiritual levels.
- Give a thorough working knowledge of the therapeutic and energetic aspects of essential oils.
- To teach students to consult with clients and formulate the appropriate blends.
- To educate the student about safety and hazards of essential oil use.
- To teach the students how to create a blend and choose from a range of carrier oils.
- To learn how to do an in depth consultation and safely and effectively blend the appropriate oils needed for their case.
- Instruct students on how to create body products for personal and professional use.
- Conduct a case study.
- Profiles of 40-60 essential oils .
- To give each individual an in depth knowledge of how the systems of the body interrelate with aromatherapy .
- To discuss 4 disorders associated with each body system and appropriate aromatherapy treatment.
At the end of each Section:
- Complete each Section and pass 4 quizes with 75% or more grade.
- 3 case studies with 2 visits each = 6 hours
- 4 Quizes = 6hrs,
- 2 Assignments = 6hrs,
Required elements for graduation as a Master Aromatherapy Practitioner.
- Completed all 4 Sections
- 12 case studies (total)
- 8 assignments (total)
- A 3000 word research paper, including references
- When the above have been completed each student is to write and pass a final comprehensive examination.