Linda-Anne Kahn CIDESCO HHP CLT-LANA, NCTMB, CMT CHNC Owner, Founder and Medical Wellness Director of Beauty KIiniek Aromatherapy Day Spa and Wellness Center.
Health & Wellness
200 hour program – 4 x 50 hour sections The object of this course is: • To give the student an in depth basic knowledge and understanding of the field of aromatherapy. • Help students to have a thorough understanding of aromatherapy to use as a career path or to incorporate into an existing professional practice. • To train students to practice safely and effectively with high ethical standards • To teach each student the necessary skills and knowledge to effectively treat a wide range of disorders and stress related body mind problems.
• To discuss how essential oils interact on physical, emotional and energetic/ spiritual levels.
• Give a thorough working knowledge of the therapeutic and energetic aspects of essential oils.
• Teach students to consult with clients and formulate the appropriate blends.
• Educate the student about safety and hazards of essential oil use.
• Teach the students how to create a blend and choose from a range of carrier oils.
• Learn how to do an in depth consultation and safely and effectively blend the appropriate oils needed for their case.
• Instruct students on how to create body products for personal and professional use.
• Conduct a case study.
• Profiles of 40-60 essential oils.
• Give each individual an in depth knowledge of how the systems of the body interrelate with aromatherapy.
• Discuss 4 disorders associated with each body system and appropriate aromatherapy treatment.
At the end of each Section:
Complete each Section and pass 4 quizzes with 75% or more grade.
• 3 case studies with 2 visits each = 6 hours • 4 Quizzes = 6hrs • 2 Assignments = 6hrs
Required elements for graduation as a Master Aromatherapy Practitioner.
• Completed all 4 Sections • 12 case studies (total) • 8 assignments (total) • A 3000 word research paper, including references When the above have been completed each student is to write and pass a final comprehensive examination.